Dive with the submarine “Golden Shark” to the bottom of the sea making it one of the most special experiences of your stay in the south of Gran Canaria with the excellent vision of the seabed that gives us the “the bull’s Eye”chance. Experience this adventure at a reasonable price adapted to all the pockets. So do not miss this chance.
- Departure days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Lasting: 45 min
- Localization: Gran Canaria (Mogán)
- Lunch: Lunch not included.
- Accessibility: For further information see the FAQs section, or click here
- Tickets: Unneeded.
- Dresscode: Suitable clothing and footwear according to season. In winter a sweater or light jacket is recommended.
- Pickups: This tour has pick up points in the following tourist areas of Gran Canaria and approximately in between:
- 11:35-12:00 hours: from Puerto de Mogán** to Taurito
- 09:05-09:20 hours: from Playa de Amadores to Puerto Rico
- 09:05-09:15 hours: from Balito Beach / Anfi to Arguineguin
- 11:05-11:15 hours: from Sonnenland y Meloneras to Campo de Golf
- 10:40-10:55 hours: from Playa del Inglés to San Agustín and Bahía Feliz
Prices per person
- adult – 31,50 Eur
- child (2 – 11 y/o) – 16,- Eur
- child (<2 y/o) – not available
- transport suplement Mogán – 3,- Eur
What you can see
Start our guided tour of Puerto de Mogán, explore the corners of this seafaring town known as the “Venice of the Canary Islands” for 2 hours and enjoy a little snack in one of the best known bars in the area so that your day begins in an unbeatable way.Start our guided tour of Puerto de Mogán, explore the corners of this seafaring town known as the “Venice of the Canary Islands” for 2 hours and enjoy a little snack in one of the best known bars in the area so that your day begins in an unbeatable way.
After knowing one of the most wonderful towns of Gran Canaria, we sail from Puerto de Mogán and dive ourselves into the submarine Adventure, our diving experience lasting 40-45 minutes, reaching a maximum 25 meters depth, the largest allowed in the surroundings of Puerto de Mogán but with total safety.
Explore Gran Canaria´s rich and abundant marine fauna of the Canary Islands, such as the numerous shoals of fish, rays, moraines or even some other less common fish species such as the amberjacks, as well as the characteristic crustaceans and shellfish of the waters of the Atlantic Ocean in Gran Canaria.
If you are in the south of the island and booking in advance, you will be provided a shuttle service to carry out the excursion at no extra cost.