Visiting a so beautiful island like Gran Canaria and not knowing its beauty, that would be a sin. You’d have to look for such a great place in the world for a long time. Sand dunes like Sahara, rocky gorges reminiscent of the america`s Wild West, rainforests. Where else could you see all these splendor at such a small area. There is history that goes back to the time before Christ. Architecture where buildings are blended from time of conquer America to ultra modern constructions. Cool your feet in ocean waters and in a few moments look to ocean from a height of 2000 meters. This is Gran Canaria. I like to mediate these experiences to you during the one of the one day trips in Gran Canaria.
Why go for a trip in Gran Canaria with me?
I’m interested about Gran Canaria a long time, more than 20 years. In that time, I gained a lot of knowledge, not just in the field of history. I will be happy to transfer all my knowledge during one of the excursions. Trips are organized in small groups of 1-4 people. This allows me to take care of you personally during the trip.
Traveling in a small group of cars has its benefits. We are moving faster than bus groups, because we do not waste time, for example, waiting for delayed persons. On the other hand, we can make a stop in places that will appeal to you. Of course, with a smaller car, we get everywhere. You have the opportunity to see more.
Before and after the trip, we will not spend long time to give tourists on hotels. It also saves the time we can do to get to know the island.
What trip in Gran Canaria can you take?
- Grand tour Gran Canaria (more info >>>)
- Dams and west of the island (more info >>>)
- Trip to Roque Nublo (more info >>>)
- Trip to Las Palmas (more info >>>)
- History on the east coast (more info >>>)
- Gran Canaria À la carte (more info >>>)
A few practical tips
- The length of the trips is indicative and may vary according to the current conditions. I know from experience that they usually take longer.
- The minimum age of children is 12 years.
- All trips are organized in small groups of 1 to 3 people. If you are willing to be spoiled with a seat in the car, you can also go on a trip a 4.
- Do not forget to take a sweatshirt or a light sweater with you on the excursions, and in the winter you will also have a windbreaker and umbrella. Even if you do not need them, the car takes it away.
- For a trip to Las Palmas, definitely take a swimsuit and a beach towel.
- Do not forget sunscreens, sunglasses and caps.
- Do not forget to take personal papers.
- The trip route can be operationally adjusted in case of bad weather. A trip to Roque Nublo does is not organized on time with the forecast of rainy weather or storms.
- Meals during trips are not secured. It’s up to the group agreement where and when you want to refresh.
- During all trips, you have plenty of bottled water.
- You will be notified of the departure time by 48 hours in advance at least 48 hours in advance.
- You are payd for trip on time of pick-up.