Trip to the history on the east coast of Gran Canaria is designed for anyone, who is interested in the history of the island from ancient times to the present day. We visit the Finca Condal Museum, where we will have the opportunity to meet the most influential noble family on Gran Canaria, Condes de la Vega Grande de Guadalupe. We will learn about its history and how they helped develop the Gran Canaria. In Salinas del Tenefé, we can see how salt from the ocean waters was harvested in the past. Barranco de Guayadeque will bring us closer to the live of the people of Prehispanic time. We will be acquainted with life in the caves and the habits of the island’s original inhabitants, Guanches. We will end our journey in one of the oldest cities on the island – Agüimes.
Price: 79,- Eur per car (up to 4 persons).
- Meloneras, Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, San Augustin – no extra charge;
- Arguineguin, Patalavaca, Puerto Rico, Amadores + extra charge 10, – Eur;
- Taurito, Mogán + extra charge 15, – Eur;
- entrances and refreshments are not included in the rate.
- Museum Finca Condal – 7,00 Eur
- Museum of Guaydaque – 3,00 Eur
We will start the trip at your hotel at 9.00 in the morning and spend at least 6 hours together. The trip is also suitable for people who are not fans of tourism. It’s about sightseeing. The trip can be completed in any weather.
Some pictures what you can see.